I’m not a believer in evolution or an atheist. I believe. Great Blog.
For my atheist readers, some of whom attain the status of friend,
I wrote something similar to what follows in reply to a comment on my post Is Evolution True?
Darwinian evolution while ‘cute,’ does not answer the following questions. Belief in God, not your ‘natural selection’ does answer these questions.
1. What mechanism created life abiogenesis (life from non-life)?
2. What mechanism created DNA/RNA?
3. What mechanism created the cell wall?
4. What mechanism created sexual reproduction?
5. What mechanism created multi-cell organisms?
6. What mechanism created animal life?
The difference between faith in ‘natural selection’ and my faith is simple, (1) I admit I could be wrong; (2) I do not need ad hominems to support a belief system which cannot answer, “Why do we exist?”; (3) I base my faith upon empirical evidence which militant atheists refuse to respect; (4) I am fascinated by Cosmology, while militant…
View original post 95 more words