I have been thinking about the end of the world. I do not believe the world will end on December 21.2012. No one knows when it will come. But here are some of my thoughts on the subject.
1. The end of the Mayan Calender just means the end of an age. December 22, 2012 will start of a new age. Poking around I found that the bak’tuns are 394.26 years. The first bak’tun of the new age says that for half it will be good and plenty. The other half is bad and starvation will ensue. I think the bad part will come first. Maybe after two hundred years or so, we will be in the cycle of plenty. I mean look at us now. We have not treated Mother Earth very well now have we? What with pulling all the material stuff out of the earth, filling the seas not only with trash, but oil and radiation, things are not looking good for us. The Mayan said we should treat Mother Earth like our own mother. She nurtures us, feeds us, has water for drinking (before we polluted it), take only what you need.
2. World War III is looking more and more real with each passing day. Look at the situation in the Middle East. Everyone is talking about nuclear weapons. The U.S. is wanting to go to war with Syria and Iran. Which will pull the Russians, Chinese, and other lands into the war. I guess we won’t be satisfied until we blow everything up. You know the Americans wanted to blow up the moon, not satisfied with blowing the world up.
3. The Bible. Talking about the signs that must appear before the end times. Looks like we are fulfilling them quite nicely. The Armageddon will start in the Middle East. Look at where we are now. In the Middle East fighting with other nations and kingdoms.
4. Nostradamus, Edgar Casey and other seers are predicting the destruction that will come at the end times. The ring of fire is starting up. I wonder why it hasn’t hit the west coast? Could it be true that the Americans have a way of controlling the weather i.e. HAARP? I live on the New Madrid fault line and very close to the Mississippi River. Me and my supplies are likely going to end up on the bottom of the Mississippi river. The New Madrid fault is longer and stronger than the fault line in California.
5. The Mayans and the Hopi Indians believe we should live closer to the earth. Treat the earth like we would our mothers. Mother Earth gives us food, water and don’t take more than you need. We haven’t treated Mother Earth very well not have we? The trees give us oxygen to breath and here we go cutting down all the trees. Now our food has no habit to live in. We have stripped her bare of all the minerals and oil. She gives us water to drink. Well, we have polluted our drinking water and the oceans. Not only do we have garbage in the oceans but oil and radiation. Not to mention pouring chemical waste in the rivers and oceans. And we have done all this to our selves.