There are some things that I really want to believe in. World Peace Bwahahaha. We know we will never get it. But…. they are still some things that I want to believe in.
1. Aliens – I want so much to believe in aliens. I have never seen a UFO or a single alien. Not a gray one, Nordic or even a reptilian one. I used to watch the sky at night. Looking. Wanting to find the mothership to take me away from here, but no such luck for me. Not a mothership to be seen. Or a scout from the mothership. But I so much want to believe. There has to be some out there. Look at the stars. It’s a lot of wasted stars if we are the only living people in this whole universe.
2. Ghosts – I want to believe. I’ve had things happen to me but I have never actually seen a ghost. The TAPS show or the Ghost Adventures doesn’t help one bit. That Zak guy on ghost adventures is just plain stupid. I want to believe but these shows don’t help matters any. All of that, “pssst, did you hear that?” Yes, I’ve done it all. Seance’s, combing my hair while chanting “Bloody Mary” , walked in a grave yard at mid-night and lighting candles while speaking to supposed ghost. All I was really doing was talking to an empty room. I feel things that make the hair on my arms and neck stand on end. But, I want to see them.
3. Afterlife- I want to believe in an afterlife. I want to know what happens when you die. We have all been told about Heaven and what it’s like. We’ve been told about Hell, (which I don’t believe in) and what it’s like. But what really happens? Is it like flipping a off switch and everything fades to black? Is it like being in dreams that just go on and on? I know that your soul goes on without your body, at least I hope it does. But goes on to what???
4. Bible Code – I want to believe that God set down a code that couldn’t be opened until The End of Days. You know, in Revelations God told John to shut up the book until the end of days. A computer was needed to crack the code and it looks like we are at the end of something. God also said that everything that was, is and will be is in the bible.
5. Self cleaning toilets – If there is one thing, besides washing dishes, that I hate cleaning is the toilet. Men and boys can’t seem to hit the toilet bowl. They pee on the outside of the toilet, you know, the area around the bowl and around the rim of the toilet. Another place is behind the toilet seat. I have told the men in my house, if you can’t seem to hit the bowl, SIT DOWN and pee. I would absolutely love a self cleaning toilet.
6. Truth – I would love to believe in the truth. Most people don’t like the truth. I found that out being bi-polar. I would just tell people the truth about things and believe me, they don’t want to hear it. I would like to believe we have a system of government that would tell us the truth. Sigh.. no such government in sight. Just more lies. I would like for producers of products we buy to tell the truth. What ever happened to truth in advertising? Spouses telling the truth to each other. There is so much that I would like to see the truth being told about. Sigh….
6. Good Men – I would love to believe that they are still good men around. But they seem few and far in between. But then again, good women are few and far between. I guess I still believe in fairy tales.